Pacific Rim Symposium on Surfaces, Coatings and Interfaces (PacSurf 2018)
(1MB, May 5, 2020) Schedule Book
(610KB, May 5, 2020)
- The Schedule Overview page presents tabs with different views of the program schedule.
- The Time Periods tab is a graphical overview of the technical program. Time periods are shown on a calendar display, with each time period showing the start and end times, number of sessions and number of papers.
- Clicking the Time Period Code link on one of the schedule blocks takes you to a page listing the sessions during that time period. Each session has a link to display the papers in that session.
- Clicking the Timeline link on one of the schedule blocks takes you to a page with a row for each session and columns for each presentation time. All papers are listed on the timeline. Hovering over a paper pops up a block with the full paper details. Clicking a session link in the first column takes you to that session's paper listing.
- The Topics tab lists each topic in the program. Clicking a topic link takes you to that topic's Session page, listing all the sessions in the topic. Clicking a session link takes you to the same session's paper listing page described above.
- The Special Events and Meetings tab shows two views of the events and meetings. There is a tab for a graphical calendar view, and a tab for a chronological list. Hovering over a calendar item pops up a more complete description, particularly useful if you're using the Weekly calendar view where the events may be quite crowded.
- The Search Abstracts tab lets you search for any abstracts being presented in that meeting. You can search by any combination of abstract title or text, and author name or affiliation. Search results are returned on the same page so you can adjust search criteria if desired. The text meeting your search criteria is highlighted to help see exactly what was found.
- The Mobile App tab has instructions if there is a mobile app available for that particular meeting.
- You can see the complete program details without logging onto the website. No program schedule features require logon.
- For paper submission questions, email the Conference Secretary.
- For conference hotel information, email the Meeting Manager.
- For conference registration information, email the Registration Coordinator.
- For technical difficulties with this site, email Technical Support.
Click any TimeCode link to see the Time Period's Sessions or any Timeline link to see the papers.
Click a code to see that topic's Sessions.
|BI||Topic BI Abstract Book||Biomaterial Surfaces & Interfaces|
|EH||Topic EH Abstract Book||Energy Harvesting & Storage|
|NM||Topic NM Abstract Book||Nanomaterials|
|PL||Topic PL Abstract Book||Plenary Session|
|PS||Topic PS Abstract Book||Plasma Processing|
|TF||Topic TF Abstract Book||Thin Films|
Search PacSurf2018 Papers
Enter at least one search condition. Only papers meeting all specified conditions will be retrieved. Searches are not case-sensitive.
Breaks Closing Remarks Lunch Special Events
|Sunday, December 2, 2018 7:00 PM||Welcome Reception||9:00 PM||Luau Grounds|
|Monday, December 3, 2018 10:00 AM||Morning Break||10:20 AM||Naupaka Lanai Lawn|
|Monday, December 3, 2018 11:20 AM||Plenary Lecture||12:00 PM||Naupaka Salons 4|
|Monday, December 3, 2018 12:00 PM||Monday Plenary Lunch||1:30 PM||Paniolo Ocean Terrace|
|Monday, December 3, 2018 7:20 PM||Evening Break||7:40 PM||Naupaka Lanai Lawn|
|Monday, December 3, 2018 8:30 PM||Monday Vendor Session||9:30 PM||Naupaka Salons 4|
|Tuesday, December 4, 2018 10:00 AM||Morning Break||10:20 AM||Naupaka Lanai Lawn|
|Tuesday, December 4, 2018 7:20 PM||Evening Break||7:40 PM||Naupaka Lanai Lawn|
|Wednesday, December 5, 2018 10:00 AM||Morning Break||10:20 AM||Naupaka Lanai Lawn|
|Wednesday, December 5, 2018 7:20 PM||Evening Break||7:40 PM||Naupaka Lanai Lawn|
|Thursday, December 6, 2018 10:00 AM||Morning Break||10:20 AM||Naupaka Lanai Lawn|
|Thursday, December 6, 2018 11:40 AM||Closing Remarks||12:00 PM||Naupaka Salons 4|